Thursday, January 18

Happy Birthday to Me


I was going to write something deep and meaningful today, but Anthony just woke up and I have to pick up Bella from school soon. So, this is going to be short.

We have all recovered from the sneezing, coughing and general crappiness of last week. Anthony was a real trooper through it all. Even sick he managed to sleep through the night for the first time this week. He has now discovered his thumb and loves to suck on it. See above. When I go in his room at night to feed him, he's usually attacking it like a ferocious bear.

Bella got a haircut this week. She wouldn't let me take her picture so I had to use the one I took of her and Anthony playing in her bed. (her new favorite activity) It was really hard on me to watch Mom cut it. I actually had to leave the room at one point. It's hard for me to say goodbye to her baby curls. But, I could no longer brush it out. She looks a lot older with her hair shorter. I had a shocking moment on Tuesday when I was giving her a bath. She laid down and I noticed that she is longer then the bottom of the bathtub. When did this happen? I would more easily believe that my cast iron tub shrank than believe that my Baby Girl is that tall.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! Can't wait to celebrate with you tomorrow night!

Anonymous said...

Annie--Happy Birthday! What cute little babies you have--I always love looking on your blog to see if you have new pictures. Keep them coming! Love, Aunt Julie

Anonymous said...

We gawn pardy like izz yo birfday.

Anonymous said...

Annie,
Thank you for spending time with me today. I feel so blessed to have children that want to spend time with us. God has so blessed us with family. We need to give thanks for so many healthy babies. Can't believe it's been twenty nine years since I first set eyes on you. I remember crying when they put you in my arms as I couldn't believe how beautiful you were and how much I loved you. Now twenty nine years later I'm still amazed at what a beautiful person you have become and how much more I love you. Thank you for blessing my life. your mom forever