She's in this photo, I promise. I have been after her all day to clean up her room. I took away TV and the computer. As you can see, it was to no avail. After awhile, I realized I hadn't heard from her so I went to check and see if maybe she was cleaning. No such luck, she's asleep on her floor amidst all the clutter. Which is funny since the only clean place in the room is her bed!
4 comments:
so cute! we all need to get together soon. it's been awhile.
this just cracks me up. oh man, thanks for posting this. haha.
i think there's no hope, ma. some of us just like living in our own chaos.
That is too cute. That reminds me of what our own mothers used to tell us when we were younger.
Life is grand when you are holding a child's hand.
Carrie
It's just like "Where's Waldo?" How cute!
Post a Comment