Tuesday, July 24

Answered Prayer

I don't know who was saying a prayer for me this afternoon, but I thank God for you. I just had one of those heart stopping "I don't want to look" kind of moments. I had just laid Anthony down for a nap and I was in the kitchen helping Bella make juice. As she emptied the juice into the pitcher, I poured myself a cup of tea into the same cup as always. All the sudden there was boiling water everywhere. Bella jumped and I looked down to find the middle of my cup missing and water all over my clothes and the floor. Thankfully, neither of us were burned by the hot water or cut by the broken glass. It terrifies me to think about what could have happened. I was just reading a blog this week written by a mom whose daughter had spilled her hot tea on her arms and gotten badly burned. I never would have expected this glass to break, I can't even count how many times I have poured boiling water into this cup. I praise God for looking out for my precious little girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God none of you were hurt...

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Thank God for the promise of guardian angels...I'm glad Bella and you were not hurt! Aunt Zamma