Tuesday, July 17

Bella's week at Dance Camp




The first 2 pictures were taken by her instructors at the Bethel College Academy of Preforming Arts Dance Camp. She had such a great time. She went from 9-12 every morning for a week. They did all kinds of fun things. I love the one where she is covered in paint. She said she was body surfing in the paint! The third pic is her self portrait. It's a lifesize outline of her body that she colored in. It's adorable. The last picture was on the last day. The had a program where they showed us what they had done during the week. I think I might have to enroll her in some more classes there this fall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...WEIRD, WEIRD, WEIRD! i don't know how i ended up here...but i know you! : )

and yes, body surfing is right on.

fun to find you here...and to have seen you at the grocery store...

: )

Melanie-Pearl said...

love you Bella!