Friday, August 17

All Kinds of Fun


Bella built a city in her room out of blocks. Outside of town was a car lot where she was
selling Jason and I new cars at a deep discount. Bella has become quite the gearhead. Almost every thing we play revolves around cars. This afternoon we were playing Legos and she wanted me to build a bridge for her cars to go from the couch to the coffee table. I don't know what gene the car trait is on, but it is the most powerful one in the genome!












This one's for Daddy!







This is what I found when I went to see why Anthony wasn't asleep for his nap. I was quite suprised to see him standing up in his crib. As you can see, he was very proud of himself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least he was in his crib. Emily would not stay in hers for the world. I will have to show you pictures of her CLIMBING out.

Carrie

Anonymous said...

OK, Time out...Bella's room is clean!?!

Carrie