The kids are sound asleep so I finally have some peace and quiet.
You can now say goodbye to my dark, barely visible movies. We now have a new camara. We upgraded from 3 megapixels to 10! I'm still learning how to use all the features, but I'm having fun testing it out. I love the lighting in Anthony's picture, but it's kinda fuzzy, Bella's room was really dark when I took hers so it's all flash. (Don't you just love the crazy hair!) Hopefully, the pics will get better as I get some practice with the new camara.
The thing that takes up most of my time lately is trying to get Anthony to crawl. He wants to be mobile, but it's taking him a long time and that makes for one frustrated baby. He got really close today. He would move his arms and legs once or twice and then fall down. This is followed by whines or cries for me to rescue him.
The kids and I have been playing slot cars this week. I'm impressed with how well Bella is doing with the controls. Anyone who has played with these cars knows how hard it is to keep them on the track. Anthony loved watching them go around, but after awhile he got mad because he couldn't catch the truck. I tried giving him a car to play with, but he wanted the one that was in action.
2 comments:
Precious pictures!
that video cracks me up!
Post a Comment