Tuesday, September 4

Happy to be outside


My new little nephew was born this weekend. My kids were sick off and on and so I haven't seen him since he came home and I don't have a good picture. But, believe me his is very cute and sweet as can be.


I took the kids outside to play this weekend and it was so wonderful to not just pass out in the heat.
Bella starts preschool tomorrow. It's going to be hard driving to Wichita 3 times a week, but I know she's going to love it. I guess the drive will be my motivation to get our house on the market so we can move!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! i didn't realize you were going to be here so much. what are the days/hours, and can we get together while Bella is at school?

Anonymous said...

What is the name of the newest addition to the family? Sissy said that your grandpa would be proud, did they name him after your grandpa?

We'll have to get together soon to talk. I have been busy lately. There are several things that I could use a good listener on.

Carrie~

the fredin's said...

your kids are so cute! good to see you guys at the lease the other night! -kellie