Sunday, September 23



I wrote out the text for this blog while coloring with Bella. She just wrote "Wubbzy eat a apple" on the picture she's coloring. I tried to tell her it was eat an apple, but she insisted she wrote it right. I'm just impressed that she can spell all those words regardless of the grammar.



We had a good time on her birthday. I brought her cookies at school for snack time and stayed for the rest of the afternoon. It was fun to watch her play at school. I helped her with her project for the art show. The kids were learning about centrifugal force by dripping paint onto a coffee filter inside a salad spinner and giving it a good spin. They were all very impressed with their masterpieces.



Bella got a new fishing pole from Papa Tom and Grandma Lena. Now her and Papa can finally go fishing. Jason and I bought her a keyboard that plugs into the TV to teach her how to play. She was less then impressed and actually asked me to take it back. I showed her that there are other games you can get to play with it and now she wants to give it try, tomorrow. She did like the pop beads I got her, but we can only play with those while Brother is sleeping so that too hasn't gone over so well. Oh well, there's always next year. The best thing I have bought her lately was a $3 package of typing paper. She spends more time coloring me pictures than doing anything else. Maybe I should stick to gifts under $5 from now on.

p.s. Wubbzy is a character from one of her favorite cartoons, "Wow Wow Wubbzy."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so hard to please--hee hee. i think you did a good job. she'll learn to play and like those things. glad to hear you're liking her school.