Bella is extremely excited about her art show next month. If you're not able to come to the opening, her art will be on display in the gallery until January 6.
Kim is supposed to ride with us but I started getting sick yesterday morning. Today I feel like total crap. It must be a head cold but my neck is all locked up, too. We'll see how I feel by tonight. Just wanted you to know we are considering it. What time will you guys be there?
4 comments:
The little lady's first art show, awe how sweet!
She likes pre-school very much from the picture!!
Carrie :)
Yay! Am putting in on my calendar right now!
Kim is supposed to ride with us but I started getting sick yesterday morning. Today I feel like total crap. It must be a head cold but my neck is all locked up, too. We'll see how I feel by tonight. Just wanted you to know we are considering it. What time will you guys be there?
We'll be there from 6-8.
Post a Comment