Wednesday, November 28

Sick Again

Anthony has started walking more and more. He will pull up on the couch and then walk a little ways until he falls down. I imagine he will be going full throttle in no time. Sorry for the terrible camera work.
Both of the kids are sick again today. Anthony has a runny nose and Bella has a cough. I don't know what is going on with Bella. Her last cold lasted from Nov 4 till Thanksgiving. Then, she was better for a few days and now she has it all again. I don't know if it's another cold or if her sinus infection never went away. It could even be allergies. I really, really hate winter.

3 comments:

Melanie-Pearl said...

o no, not again! sorry!!!

that video is pretty cute but it also makes me sad. can it really be going this fast?

Anonymous said...

bummer. hope you had a good time in KC. we missed you guys at church.

Anonymous said...

we did miss you all...sorry the kiddos are sick.