We all had a great time at Bella's show last night. Her teachers did a wonderful job of displaying the kid's work. It meant a lot to Bella to get to show us what she has been doing the last 3 months. After we looked at all her art, the kids sang a few Christmas songs. It was too cute, of course.Each class had made one large Jackson Pollock inspired painting. At the end they were auctioned off. Each one raised about $160. I was surprised that they didn't go for more.
We will be able to take their art home in January when the exhibit is over. It will be so fun to hang it up around the house.



2 comments:
Tell Belle that I want to come see her art exhibit sometime soon. How long will it be up? Also, tell her that I made some green ice skates for Mason. He said they look just like the other ones! Love, Zamma
Love Bella's self-portrait and especially the hippo!!!
Found the show on this blog.
Sorry to have missed her opening
:o(
Post a Comment