Friday, March 28

Monkey see, monkey do

It took about 2 minutes for Anthony to figure out how to get up the slide. He was so proud of himself for getting up on Bella's bed all by himself.

Anthony is still sleeping this morning, so I don't know how he's feeling. He has felt so bad this week. He has his first chest cold, his first ear infection and he's cutting all 4 of his eye teeth. It's the saddest thing you've ever seen. Get better, Little Buddy!

Update: Anthony is up now and feeling a lot better. He's not 100%, but he's on his way up.

4 comments:

Julie said...

AC--I'd say that putting up that slide will be all you will need to do to get that little guy out of a funk. I hope he feels better today! I was disappointed that the video was over so quickly! Love, Zamma

Melanie-Pearl said...

miss you-

your cute baby is talking lots now?

i love bell in sundresses...so reminds me of chloe when i could get her to wear a dress.

Anonymous said...

salar, you filthy spammer. Please eat poo and expire.

-husband

Anonymous said...

oh how cute!! the squeak sound on the way down the slide sent a chill through my metal teeth.
it's fun hearing little kids laugh.