Sunday, May 18

Anthony



Little Man came down with a fever this weekend. He didn't have any other symptoms so I'm not sure what was going on. It finally broke this morning. Thank goodness. He was up for about 2 hours during the night last night. I think I'm going to get is ears checked on Monday. My kids never pull on their ears or give me any sign when they are infected, so I always take them in when they are sick and not sleeping well just to make sure everything is ok.

Keeping him hydrated has just become a lot easier. He has learned how to drink of a water bottle. He believes this is his greatest achievement.
It's hilarious to watch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so grown up!! WOW...
Carrie

Kim from Kansas said...

Hope all is well with the whole family now.

p.s. For some reason, I've been lurking and not commenting all week--so have been thinking about you guys.

Melanie-Pearl said...

we were just talking about how darn cute he is tonight.

see you down in Branson! woo-hoo, are we ready for vacation with Aaron? :)