Monday, October 13

Clearing the Memory stick





It's been awhile since I cleared the memory stick on our camera. Here are some pictures I found today. Jason worked feverishly on our house this weekend. He got it all scraped and caulked on Thursday and Friday, so Saturday he rented a paint sprayed and went to town on it. It was sooo much fasted then painting with a brush. Most of the main color is done now (unfortunately, we ran out of paint before we could get it all) Now we just have to do the trim and some high spots that he couldn't reach with a ladder. I'm so excited to see it all finished.

3 comments:

Kim from Kansas said...

Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh, so sweet!!! Is that a D-O-G with Bella!?!

Hope all is well!

Talk to you soon, Carrie

Annie said...

The dog belongs to her Gma Karen. Bella would LOVE her own puppy, but her and Daddy are allergic.