Thursday, April 16

Update

We are getting into full on spring mode around here. We spend just about every nice day at the park burning off all that extra energy Anthony stored up over the winter.

Isabella only has 5 weeks of school left. I cannot believe how fast it has gone. She absolutely loves school and that has made for a wonderful year. It has been amazing to see how her writing has improved since she started school. The second half of the year she started with her own reading teacher and I have been impressed with all they have been doing. At conferences this last week she showed me what she had been working on. They were learning nouns, verbs, etc. Pretty good for kindergarten.

Anthony "lost" his binky this week. We lost it for real on Monday night, we looked everywhere and couldn't find it. He went to sleep just fine that night and actually slept all night, which is rare. I found it under my bed the next day but decided to make it permanently lost. He does great at night without it, but naptime has become impossible. He hasn't taken a good nap all week. As a result of being way overtired, he has been exceptionally naughty. Those of you who have experienced the tired 2-year-old little boy know I need this to change asap!

Little Man is also venturing back into potty training. We haven't hit this too hard (see above paragraph) but I'm thinking we might give it a better effort next week. I would love to be done with diapers!

No comments: