Wednesday, May 20

New Doctor

Just a short update on the health front.

I saw a new doctor today and he thinks my problems may be coming from my gall bladder. I'm having a scan on Friday, but I won't know anything for awhile. It's progress though.

The kids are doing a lot better. Anthony's fever broke without having to go on antibiotics and he's feeling like himself again (Yeah!). Bella is doing great too. She is tired and ready to start sleeping in again. She's not ready for school to be over though. She cried last night because she's going to miss her teacher so much next year. She has been very tired this week since she is still recovering from the bronchitis and going to school. She went to bed last night a little before 8pm and I had trouble getting her out of bed at 7am. Only one more day left.

1 comment:

Melanie-Pearl said...

glad to hear doc c is taking care of you. he took out mine, your mom's---maybe you'll get a discount?

why didn't we think of that earlier!?! i finally passed out cold before we figured out mine. remember? haha. i thought it was sooooo cool.

glad the kids are getting up to snuff. bet you can't wait for healthier days ahead! phew!

be easy on yourself until then.