Monday, September 14

Pictures from the weekend

We went to Kansas City last weekend to celebrate Grandma Norma's 85th birthday. The family threw her a party at the apartment building where she lives. It was a lot of fun and the cake was incredible.
Then, on Sunday, we drove down to Marion to celebrate Norma's sister's 60th wedding anniversary. Being so close to home I kept expecting someone I was related to to walk in the door, but it didn't happen.
Uncle Gary and Grandma Norma
Jason and his uncles, Gary and Jay.

Anthony playing with a little girl outside the church on Sunday.


Isabella and her cousin, Lydia. Aidan was having too much fun running around with the other kids so I don't have any pics of him.
Anthony loves his great-grandma. Jason was holding upside down to tell her goodbye.
The church swing set was a big hit with the kids.


1 comment:

Melanie-Pearl said...

Suddenly I just can't believe Bella is that old. Lydia is a pretty girl---looks like her mama!