Tuesday, January 26

We've been busy

Anthony is for reals potty training this week. He's had the "staying dry" part figured out for a long time now, but has refused to tackle #2. Sunday night we were at my parent's and Bella decided to take Anthony to the bathroom with her. She came out telling us that Anthony had pooped on the potty. Woohoo! We paid her a dollar for her efforts.

He's been doing good so far this week. He's only had a few little accidents but then he remembers and goes on the potty. I have to keep a close eye on him though. This morning I got busy with my grocery list and he pooped in his underwear. Grrrr! He apparently does much better for Sister. Maybe I just need to take her out of school for the week.

The funny part is if I ask him if he needs to go potty, he says no. But, if I ask him if he wants to put a sticker on his racetrack he runs to the bathroom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it little Tony!!!!!!!Has he played with his race car?

Jenny said...

What a cutie! Way to go, Anthony!

Melanie-Pearl said...

does his shirt say "future #1 draft pick?" uh....