Standing on this mountaintop
Looking just how far we've come
Knowing that with every step
You were with us
We have settled down into a new church. It's called The Sanctuary. I think God knows that we need a sanctuary right now. The worship band has played this song every week. It's become some what of a theme song for me. The last 3 months have felt like a battle. Had I known how hard this move was going to be, I would have said I could never do it. There have been many times when I've said out loud, "I'm done. I can't do this." Every time, God has said, "Good, now I can start."
3 comments:
You should have asked me~I knew you could do it! We all miss you and yours around here! I always enjoy reading about your California life.
That is beautiful, Annie. Thats just how calm He is, in our fears and worries, isn't it!?'
Thanks, Annie. I needed to hear this this morning to remind me! Much love. Gma Karen.
Post a Comment