
This more or less describes life around our house right now. Sleep (and the lack of it) being the main topic of conversation. Up until this point, I was enjoying this stage. I know from past experience that it is over all too soon. But, after coming down with a nasty cold and Anthony not sleeping very well at night, I'm starting to grow weary. He is laughing in his sleep. He must think it's funny that he was awake the whole time Bella was at school this morning and now has fallen asleep 20 minutes before I have to pick her up! Oh well, one look at his fat, little face and I know I wouldn't trade my life for anything in the world!
4 comments:
Oh yes, I'm a 'Google/Blogger'. I find your blog insightful and encouraging. Keep up the good work.
I, as an 'Other', also find your blog insightful and encouraging. I also want you to keep up the good work. Bravo.
Thank you for a wonderful Christmas! We are so blessed!
mom, moses
Merry Christmas! mom & dad
Post a Comment