Friday, December 29


Have a happy New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and a happy new year to you!
I hung a picture today with this verse...I will trust and not be afraid, for the Lord is my strength and song; He is my salvation. Oh, the joy of drinking deeply from the Fountain of Salvation! Isaiah 12: 2,3
I struggled today with how to pray for the soul of such a brutal dictator as He prepares to face his creator. At first I thought...He is finally getting what he deserves and then I realized that If I got what I deserved I would agonize with him in hell. Thank you Lord that you are in control of this world that my precious little grandchildren will grow up in. Thank you for salvation and help us all to drink deeply from it. mom

Unknown said...

Yay! Annie is a blogger...I'm warning you, this will eat up what little tiny wee bit of free time you still have. Well, at least it's for a good cause--keeping up with friends and family! Love you and see you soon.

Melanie-Pearl said...

awww!!! what a blessing these children are! Thanks for sharing them.