Thursday, February 8

Getting Better

I took Bella to the doctor this morning and she has an ear infection. She is still really congested. Hopefully, she will be better by this weekend. Big thanks to my mom who came to my rescue yesterday and spent the night to keep me company! I think I would have lost my sanity had it not been for you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annie--I'm glad to hear that Isabella is feeling better. Hope Jason made it back home safe and sound! Aunt JT
Give baby a hug from me...

Melanie-Pearl said...

annie- i don't have your email at home...i'm coming to newton today for a dentist aptmt at 10. i'll call you after. i've got to go back to the east office but i wondered if you want me to bring you to your mom's or something. i'll call or you call me when you get up. 617-7989-mel