Friday, March 16
Well, it wasn't the pork chops...
Bella broke out in hives again tonight. So, it isn't a food allergy after all. This is rather heartbreaking after all I went through with the wretched little itchy things. (The allergy shots I took must have worked. I haven't had hives in a long time, but only time will tell if they're really gone for good) Bella's nose was running all afternoon today, so I guess it's time to start the Singulair again. It has helped her allergies in the past. Hopefully, it works on hives. It's so hard to watch my child suffer from something I myself have suffered from. I itch all over just watching her. I guess that's what being a parent is all about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, that stinks! And I can relate to the allergies--mine have been HORRIBLE the last two days, and I've even been a good girl and have taken my allegra every day. I may need to try singulair...
ugh...sorry guys.
i'm not sure what's worse---watching someone itch and being unable to help or actually being the one with the hives.
what is up with all of our allergies? should we all pick a new place to live?
Post a Comment