Friday, March 16


Yummy! Anthony has started eating real food in the last few weeks. It's really funny to watch. As you can see he's very tidy with it too! I tried the regular rice cereal, but he wasn't a fan. The kind with apples in it has been a big hit.


Last night I made a new pork chop recipe and after dinner Bella broke out in hives. (That's why her lips are all red in the pic) It was either the dijon mustard or the soy sauce. We're not sure. I thought we were well past the food allergy stage, but I was wrong. One dose of Benedryl and she was just fine, though. She wasn't very fond of the pork chops (they are normally her favorite meat) but we made her eat them. I guess I should have listened to her!


For those without food allergies, here's a link to the recipe for the glazed pork chops. They are mighty good. You have to register to use the website, but I highly recommend it.


.

No comments: