Friday, April 27

Happy 1/2 Birthday

I can't believe it's been 6 whole months. I don't remember what my life was like before my little man came into it. What a wonderful little angel. Too bad, the little guy is spending his 1/2 birthday asleep with a fever. Bella and him are both sick with a cold. Anthony is taking after Bella so far and is just sleeping it off. Bella was always a breeze when she was sick as a baby because she would just sleep all day. I can't thank God enough for sending me such beautiful, wonderful babies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time goes by so fast...Carrie

Anonymous said...

God bless and heal these little lambs. Gma lena

Anonymous said...

Annie--Thanks again for such a wonderful dinner last evening--we all had such a good time. Did you see the pictures of the party on Michele's blog? Hope the little ones are better tomorrow...Love,
Aunt Julie