First off, can anyone tell me why my blog archive is not in English? I'm so confused.
Second, as you can see, Anthony has a new hobby. He absolutely loves standing at the couch. He laughs the whole time he's up there. This is usually until he forgets to hold on and I have to catch him. I was very suprised that he could do this already. Especially since he can't even get off his tummy when he rolls over. He has shown very little sign of wanting to crawl so I'm hoping, no praying, that he's not planning on skipping that altogether. I've been trying to get the house ready for a mobile little boy. Bella is really into Polly Pocket right now and it's going to be a challenge keeping them out of Anthony' mouth. So, we've been reorganizing her room.
1 comment:
Oh, the little man needs to crawl before he walks. I hope that he doesn't skip that step either. It is very important.
Anthony proofing the house already? He is getting so big.
Carrie
Post a Comment