I took Anthony to the doctor this morning because he has a rash all over and I thought he had an ear infection. His ears were fine, but the doctor said he has Roseola. This doesn't seem to be bothering him at all, but it looks frightful. I was glad to hear that he didn't have to go on antibiotics. This was the first time I've had to take him in outside of his regular checkups. I'm so thankful to have such healthy children. What a blessing!
Bella has been going to dance camp at Bethel College this week. She has really enjoyed it. Tomorrow is the last day and they are giving a little preformance. I'm planning on taking a lot of pictures, so more on that tomorrow!
1 comment:
Good oh Roseola...Emily had that too. She was a little older than Anthony though. Did his start out as a very high fever, then the fever goes away only to be replaced with these red dots on the chest and back? It will go away in a week or so. I felt really bad, but she was fine. I think that was ne of the few times that she went to the doctor and did NOT have an ear infection.
How did Bella like dance camp?
Carrie
Post a Comment