Saturday, July 7

Poor Baby


Little Anthony is sick today. He has a fever and a runny nose. I'm not sure if it's teething or a bug, but it is awfully pathetic. He's slept off and on all day and then just wants to be held. I happily oblige. Nothing breaks my mommy heart more than a sick little baby. Get better soon little buddy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon, Little Baby! Aunt Zamma loves you and is praying for you...

Anonymous said...

Being sick is no fun when they can't talk. Get better soon baby boy.

Carrie

Melanie-Pearl said...

o no! the sweetest little big baby is sick? i'm crushed for him and you!

Anonymous said...

This really captures his misery. I hope he's feeling better by now. Jason didn't mention that he had been sick when I talked with him yesterday (we didn't talk long). I enjoyed the patty cake and Bella feeding cereal videos. They are sooo cute. Love,
Granma Karen

Anonymous said...

Help us Lord to never take for granted your healing touch. Thank you and bless little pat a cake for me. Grandma