Thursday, October 18

Anthony's New Hobby

Most of the time, when Anthony wanders off by himself, I find him in the kitchen. He loves banging the cabinets doors closed. Jason's mom says Jason was the same way. The louder the better!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched this video 3 times in a row just so I could see him bang those doors--how cute! Love, Zamma

Melanie-Pearl said...

what a boy! what a boy! what a boy! all boy.

still miss you but am home now. see you soon. mel

Anonymous said...

Emily used to get into the cabinets in the kitchen. I installed this "child" proof plastic things on them to keep her from getting into them. They worked, however now that she is getting older, I think that she has figured out how to open them.

Carrie

Melanie-Pearl said...

just back to watch it again....

Anonymous said...

I watch it at least once a day--makes me laugh every time. Today I showed it to Sophie and she had to watch it twice. It made her smile, too. Aunt JT

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is one year old already! We'll see you tonite to celebrate...JT