Tuesday, October 9

Two kinds of tears

OK, it's been a really hard day. I put the kids to bed and cried. Then I got sick of it and got up and tried to distract from my day online. Jason was logged in so I thought I would check out his bookmarks. I found one called "Cooking for Engineers". The title caught my attention, mostly because my husband doesn't cook. (Love you Babe!) There is a picture for every step of the recipe, it's very analytical. Anyway, on this site there is a link to a blog entry about eating out with children. This blog is so funny I could hardly read it I was laughing so hard. It's been awhile since I have laughed so hard I cried. I actually had to stop reading and wipe my eyes.

I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who's had a bad day or maybe just needs to laugh. So click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh, Annie. I love it when my eyes tear up because I'm laughing so hard. Love you, Aunt JT

Anonymous said...

This poor man. As most parents can say, "been there, done that." I am one of those people that he was talking about, when my child gets "sick," my tummy starts to rumble too...I have to just leave the room.

Carrie