Monday, October 8

What we've been up to

Isabella has spending a lot of time playing and working. When she wants to play on the computer, she tells me that she needs to go to work. I remember reading her that book the first time and now she reads it all by herself. I'm having a hard time with how fast she is growing up.



















Jason and Anthony have been hard at work in the garage finishing up the Explorer. They are sure to break often and enjoy a Red Bull. (No, we're not that bad of parents. We don't give our baby Red Bull.)

As for me, my 10 days without a fridge has finally come to an end with a new Samsung. I was wondering at the time why you would need a child proof lock on a fridge. Then I got it home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love all the pics! that fridge looks awesome. and yes, appliances that lock are a must!

Melanie-Pearl said...

this is the first time i've been able to get on blogger (i've been able to post but unable to get on anyone else's from .ca). thanks for delivering on the pics. miss you all, mel