

same as the first. It's snowing, again. Bella is sick, again. Seriously, how many times are my kids going to get sick this winter. I should have bought stock in Puffs and Triaminic. I would like to give a shot out to Triaminic Cold and Cough Nighttime. God bless you. You have made tonight possible.

In the top picture, she's watching cartoons through the window of her Dora tent. The second one is our backyard this afternoon.
In other news, Anthony had a fight with the coffee table. It was draw. Little man came away with a nice looking bruise, though.
4 comments:
Those dang coffee tables!
Hope the babies are getting better. I enlarged Bella's picture and it looked like the activity was distracting her from how sick she was. I enlarged Anthony's picture, and the bruise was definitely more pronounced. Spring is just around the corner...Zamma
I feel you pain...
See you soon,
Carrie
wondering how you are. missed you Sat pm. maybe we can go out for your birthday some time?
Post a Comment