Monday, January 21

Mommy's little boy

Everyone seems to think he looks like Jason, but when you compare our baby pictures, Mommy is the winner. It's strange how he looks so much like Jason does now, but looks nothing like his baby pictures. I can't wait to see how he looks when he's all grown up. He's going to be a handsome little devil.

8 comments:

Kim from Kansas said...

Wow!

Anonymous said...

In that picture you look like your mom. Anthony looks like you.

What about Bella?? Mommy or Daddy...

Carrie

Anonymous said...

My two sweet babies. LIfe doesn't get any better than this. I am so very very blessed. I love you both so much. mom and gma

Anonymous said...

i think A looks like your dad in that pic. and annie, i hope you had a great birthday!

Jason R said...

I've always thought little A looked like Annie. I think people think he looks like me because I have a very out-of-shape toddler-like build right now. Big head, chubby cheeks, stocky build...

Melanie-Pearl said...

so cute!

Julie said...

It is so much fun to be able to remember Annie at that age! It is double the fun to now see the little guy that looks so much like she did!
I am so blessed to have you in my life, Annie! JT

Anonymous said...

Mom said that A looks like you. It was so cute to see Em holding his hand in the car Saturday and them running around playing at the store.

Carrie