
Isabella's notable event this week was the reorganization of her bedroom. We moved everything around and moved her dresser back in from Brother's room. We created a little kitchen area with her little table and chairs. It's too cute. All of her drawers are labeled, so I'm hoping this will help her keep her room clean. We'll see. After all, she is my daughter.

Anthony loves being outside. If I leave the back door open for longer than a minute, he dashes outside. It was warm out this weekend, although really windy, so I chased him around the yard for a little while. He had so much fun. Isabella was playing hide and seek with the neighbor girls and Anthony was trying to follow after them. I have to stay hot on his heels or he will just take off into the street or down the sidewalk. He doesn't even check to see if I'm following him. He just wants to be free.

Jason hurt his back this weekend and has spent most of his time since Sunday in the recliner. I helped him set it up at the computer so he has been able to work from home. He tried to go in today, but he had to come home before lunch because he was hurting pretty bad. We might need to get him a Lazy Boy seat for the Beemer. Check out those glasses. Pretty nice, huh? He was discouraged that he couldn't spend much time looking at the monitor without them. I think he looks mighty nice in them myself.
I have been cooking a lot more lately. Hopefully I will find some time tomorrow to update my
food blog. It has been a lot harder to keep up with then I thought. My risotto that I spent almost an hour making was a total bust tonight. I'm pretty depressed about it, but I'm hanging in there. I guess I just need to take some time away from
my new friend and spend some time with
old reliable.
3 comments:
I love the bed that Bella has on "stilts!" That makes for more room.
Little A is so cute running around in the back yard.
I forgot to sign my name on the post...OPPS!!!
CARRIE
I'm praying that Jason is better by now and able to be comfortable at work this week...Zamma
Post a Comment