Thursday, February 7

God says.. clean out your closet

Little Man got me up at 5am this morning. He would go back to sleep if I rocked him, but then he would wake back up the moment I crawled back into bed. I think he must have been hungry. I fed him some yogurt and now he's back asleep, but I'm awake. At least now I have some time to blog.

Anthony has been in dire need of a new pair of shoes since he outgrew his Robeez, but, for some reason I have put off buying him a new pair. I guess the idea of taking a 15 month old shoe shopping hasn't sounded like a lot of fun lately. Insert God moment. Yesterday, I was cleaning out Anthony's closet (It was more like moving things around so I could actually close the doors) when I found a pile of shoes. Awhile back, Melanie had given me a bag of some of Mason's shoes and I had stuffed them in the closet because they were too big. I pulled them out and lo and behold, they fit him perfect. Not only are they the right size, they're really cute. So, thank you God for the gentle nudging and thank you Melanie for the new shoes!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my sweet little boy. Did you hear your papa's alarm at 5:00?
Love, Gma

Anonymous said...

those were really cute. good to see you last night!

Kim from Kansas said...

Appreciate you sharing how God answered your prayers. We need to be reminded how many times He does this, instead of how many times we don't like the way he answered.

Thanks so much for the card! Looking forward to seeing you and hope all feel better soon ;o)