
My Sweet Belle is sick once again. She woke up Monday morning with a 101.5 fever and congestion. Last night, she slept from 6pm to 10am. She woke up once for more medicine and her fever had spiked to 103.2. When she woke up at 10, it was back down to 100. I took this picture tonight at about 7. She was too tired to eat her strawberries. That tells me she is one sick little girl. Her little body has been put through the ringer this winter. Hopefully, she will be able to sleep it off tonight.
2 comments:
Oh, poor little baby--I will keep her in my prayers tonite! Tell her that I love her very much--show her my blog picture of the kids in the pool. Maybe that will cheer her up. Take good care of her. Love, Aunt Zamma
Hope she's better and ready to eat all that Easter candy by Sunday!
Post a Comment