Monday, July 14

Anyone speak toddler boy?

Anthony and I had a great 20 minute conversation over lunch yesterday. I only wish I knew what it was about.



*Sorry the video is so dark. I had the light off and I was trying to keep Anthony from seeing the camera so that he would keep talking to me.*

6 comments:

Kim from Kansas said...

I think he's talking about the science experiment he is going to do.

Julie said...

It is clear that he knows exactly what he is saying...Zamma

Anonymous said...

It will get better. Soon you will be able to understand what he is saying and wonder, "Where did that come from!?!"

Carrie

PS Did you get the air fixed today?

Anonymous said...

hilarious! I understood "no" and "ummm". :)
What a cutie!

Jason R said...

I bet he's talking about cars.

-Daddy

Anonymous said...

Love it! He is so cute! I think he's going to be a talker when his words sort out to regular English.