Friday, July 11

Thank You

I have to take some time to thank Dan and Sandy for lending us their window A/C unit. You have no idea how you have saved us this week. I don't know what we would have done. I just can't thank you enough.

We still don't have working AC. The company we hired can't start until next Thursday. With the window unit, the house is at least bearable. I tried to do laundry yesterday and quickly learned that running the dryer was not an option. So, I switched to solar energy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sorry you guys are baking! well, that's better for the environment anyway, right? :)

Anonymous said...

Try and stay cool. The pool and library sound like good places to hang out this next week.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help,
Carrie

Melanie-Pearl said...

missed you last night! everything otherwise okay?