Sunday, November 23

Update


We're all on the up and up around here. Anthony is almost 100% again. He polished off his whole bowl of mac and cheese at Applebee's tonight, that's a good sign.

Jason is walking around today as if he never had surgery. His knee is just a tiny bit swollen, but that's his only complaint. I can't believe how easy the recovery was for him.

Isabella's hives went away exactly 6 days after she finished her antibiotic. I think it's safe to say she is allergic to azithromycin.

Here is a video to show how we spend Saturday nights when we're too croupy to go to church.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love watching Isabella dance! And those little knickers on the little guy! I'm happy to hear you are all doing so well...Aunt Zamma

Kim from Kansas said...

Glad to hear it!

Melanie-Pearl said...

Is that Dido?