Patient #3 (Anthony) presented today with a cough and a low grade fever. This further progressed to wheezing and increased respiration which required a trip to Immediate Care. Diagnosis: Croup. Treatment: breathing treatments, steroids and an antibiotic for the beginnings of an ear infection.
Little A was not a fan of the breathing treatment at the doctor's office, but it helped tremendously. He was breathing a lot better by the time we left. Thankfully, I already have a nebulizer for Bella. So, the doctor gave us a script for the little guy dosage of the medicine. I've had to start writing down when everyone gets their meds around here. It's getting a little crazy.
3 comments:
Oh, Annie, I'm so sorry you guys have to deal with all this. Hope he feels better soon!
I didn't know Bel was sick, too? Or is it you? Who is #2? ;)
Hopefully the pizza helped a little. Did you get it okay? I always wonder when I do that. After I ordered yours I ordered some for the kids and me. We watched UHF and ate pizza tonight. Ahhh, nice!
Guess you better drink a lot of water so you don't get sick as well. Everyone else get well SOON!
Post a Comment