Tuesday, December 30

Fun in the Tub



Since I forgot to bring the camera to any of our Christmases this year, here are some cute pictures I took of the kids in the tub last night. I was trying to be artistic, don't think it worked.

The kids got some fun new bath toys for Christmas including some fizzy tablets that turn the water fun colors. The kids loved it. Anthony came in the bathroom and said, "I want a blue bath." (I had told him what color it was, don't get too excited) When I was drying Bella off afterward, I noticed that her skin was red. She immediately broke out in a rash all over. I put her under the shower and rinsed her off. She still has the rash today. Her back has little red dots all over it and her cheeks are a rosy red. We gave her Benedryl to stop the itching, but the rash hasn't gone away. I guess we can add fizzy tub colors to her list of allergies.

1 comment:

Kim from Kansas said...

Oh, poor Bella! I like the pictures!