Bella may have been allergic to the stuff in her bath, but that was not what was causing her rash. (If you really want to see her rash, click on the picture) Turns out it's fifth disease. Who knew? She hadn't shown any signs of being sick. No fever or cold. Although, now that I think back she did have a little bit of a stuffy nose last week. But, as far as viruses go, this is a pretty easy one. The rash is rather frightful, but not bothersome. One good think that came out of it all is that Bella has started taking showers instead of baths. This is so much easier. I'm even teaching her how to wash her own hair. Ahh, one less thing for Mommy to do.
Friday, January 2
I was wrong or it was a strange coincidence
Bella may have been allergic to the stuff in her bath, but that was not what was causing her rash. (If you really want to see her rash, click on the picture) Turns out it's fifth disease. Who knew? She hadn't shown any signs of being sick. No fever or cold. Although, now that I think back she did have a little bit of a stuffy nose last week. But, as far as viruses go, this is a pretty easy one. The rash is rather frightful, but not bothersome. One good think that came out of it all is that Bella has started taking showers instead of baths. This is so much easier. I'm even teaching her how to wash her own hair. Ahh, one less thing for Mommy to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment