
I think we have started an epidemic. It started with Bella getting the Fifth Disease rash on December 29. Now, Anthony has the rash. So does my niece, nephew and my mother-in-law who we haven't seen since Christmas break. This sneaky little virus has a very long incubation period. Bella was contagious over Christmas and Anthony is just now getting the rash. The problem is my kids had no symptoms during this incubation period. No fever, no flu like illness so I didn't keep them home. So if you have seen my kids anytime between December 9 and January 16, I am sorry. Really, really sorry. Anthony got the rash on the 17th so thankfully he is not contagious anymore.
3 comments:
I love this picture! Gma lena
I really don't hold a grudge. The red puffy face kind of blurs the wrinkles! It was worth it to be near my grandchildren at Christmas.
Granma Karen
I think we just got cut out of the will.
Post a Comment