cool photos! looking forward to seeing you guys again soon.
Was just going to say the same thing! Cool photos! Tell them to drink a lot of water--Oh, but does that mean more potty chair time for A?
What were you standing on to take these photos??You even have time to be creative - incredible!Granma Karen
I was standing on the toilet. It pays to have a tiny bathroom.
What a colorful tub! I'm glad they are both feeling better...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
cool photos! looking forward to seeing you guys again soon.
Was just going to say the same thing! Cool photos!
Tell them to drink a lot of water--Oh, but does that mean more potty chair time for A?
What were you standing on to take these photos??
You even have time to be creative - incredible!
Granma Karen
I was standing on the toilet. It pays to have a tiny bathroom.
What a colorful tub! I'm glad they are both feeling better...
Post a Comment