Thankfully, he is feeling much better today. His fever is gone and he is back playing again. The only problem is he still won't eat. He has hardly eaten more then a few bites of anything since he got sick on Sunday. I hope his appetite comes back soon. His little body needs some fuel.
Thursday, January 29
A hard day
Thankfully, he is feeling much better today. His fever is gone and he is back playing again. The only problem is he still won't eat. He has hardly eaten more then a few bites of anything since he got sick on Sunday. I hope his appetite comes back soon. His little body needs some fuel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So proud of my big strong boy! Gma loves you!
Oh, poor Anthony and poor Momma!
Poor little guy. He looks so pitiful! I hope he's feeling better by now. You take care of yourself, Momma! Granma K
Hope he's doing lots better!!! I feel your pain. H had bronchitis and pneumonia a while back. ugh
Post a Comment