Tuesday, February 10

All fired up!

Sorry about my long hiatus from blogging. I haven't felt like doing much of anything lately, but I will be back soon. In the meantime, you can read about what has me all up in arms right now. The following is a link to an article on Bloomberg.com about the stimulus bill the senate is voting on today. It also has links to a PDF file where you can read the bill for yourself. I, of course, haven't read the entire 700+ pages, but what I did read made me sick. How did we let this happen? My number one fear is one of my children getting sick. This fear is compounded by the thought of the government being in charge of their health care. I can't even think about it much less write about it.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aLzfDxfbwhzs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this article. I agree with your upset 110%! All I keep thinking to myself is that it's starting. Our worst fears with big government control is starting. If people didn't do it before, they need to do it now -- PRAY! Pray for our nation and it's leaders. -- Regina

Kim from Kansas said...

Praying you'all will feel better soon!