
Isabella shooting hoops.

Anthony sporting his new summer haircut.

Isabella and her friend, Erin, from preschool 2 years ago. Erin is a first grader this year.

The theme was Wizard of Oz. The balloon tornado was too cool. I made the yellow brick road. It was hokey, but the kids seemed to like it.
3 comments:
dang girl! your yellow brick road is awesome! the whole thing is really well done, cat tails, tornado.
a's haircut is super cute! love being able to see his cheeks!
Bella and her friend look super sweet. glad you had fun on that together.
Good job, Annie! Must have been quite a project as you were not feeling that well.
Annie, I think I found the website I mentioned tonight about publishing one's blog as a keepsake book.
http://www.blurb.com/
It was good to "sup" with you and yours tonight after church! Take care.
Post a Comment