Wednesday, April 29

Unexpected

I have been feeling fatigued for awhile now, but yesterday it hit an all time low. Barely able to get off the couch and very concerned, I went to the doctor today. She said I am having heart palpitations or extra heartbeats. I could tell something was going on, but didn't know what exactly. This morning I had an EKG and am now wearing a heart monitor. Tomorrow I am scheduled for an echo cardiogram. I go back to the doctor next Friday to get the results, or sooner if I get worse. Thankfully, my blood pressure was a good 110/80. I was worried that was the problem. Hopefully, everything will check out ok and I'll start getting my pep back soon.

2 comments:

Kim from Kansas said...

Praying you feel back to yourself soon ;o)

Julie said...

I've been praying for you all day today--I'm glad you are having the tests soon. Love you!