
This is why I normally bathe my children separately. Bella put bubbles on Anthony's head and he got so mad. And then mean Mommy started taking pictures instead of rescuing him from his "wet head".
I'm currently trying to potty train Anthony. I must have blocked out the time I spent with Bella on this because I don't have a clue what I'm doing. Maybe it's the little boyness of it all. We are making progress though. The last 2 days he has been climbing up on the potty on his own accord, he just can't figure out what he's suppose to do up there. I put a big bag of M&M's on top of the medicine cabinet for motivation but I think they are only making him more frustrated. He knows that he only gets them if he goes potty, but he just can't figure it out. I bought a jar of trail mix at Target today and he was picking out the M&M's and saying, "I go potty to get these." Sigh.
I think Bella is ready for school to start. I can't believe she's going to be a 1rst grader. That sounds way too big! I haven't had much to keep her busy and she's just been bumming around the house. She'll be plenty busy one school starts, so I'm not too worried about it. I'm happy that she is returning to Sunset this year. She already spent half a year working with the 1rst grade reading coaches so, hopefully, they will be able to pick right up where she left off in the Spring.
p.s. When I look at this picture of Bell, I can hear my grandpa saying, "Those legs go all the way to the top." He used to tell me that all the time.
2 comments:
Thank you for your update!
I can just hear Papa Ben say that! (Adorable picture of Bella.)
Post a Comment