Thursday, October 1

It's Friday but Sunday is coming...

This has been a really long week. When the kids are sick, life stops. Day one was really fun. We played Lego's and Hideaway Haven. Day two was only slightly less fun. Day five, I don't think anyone had fun today. Well, I take that back, we did go to the park today. It was a beautiful day. We should have stayed longer, but I could tell the kids were getting tired. They hit the grumpy stage of the virus today and I did too. But, five days in the house together will do that.

Bella is heading back to school tomorrow. It's picture day. Hopefully Anthony's fever will be gone tomorrow so we can get back to our life.




I don't know why this picture insists on being sideways. I wanted to show you how Bella's writing is coming along.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, wow! Her writing is amazing. You should see Jacob's. Yikes.

I hope you all feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Good job Bella! Gma